- What are 3 sources of resistance in a DC circuit?
- How does Voltage Drop effect the design of a tethered power source for an underwater robot (ROV)?
- What combines to effect the drop in an AC circuit?
Power is the variable which defines a circuit’s ability to
perform work. Electrical power is dissipated (used up) in the forms of heat and work.
It can be calculated using the equation P = IE where P(ower)= I(current) x E(volts or electromotive difference)
- What happens to the part if the power is too low?
- What happens to the part if the power is too high?
- What is a usable equation if Voltage is unknown? (Substitute using Ohms Law)
- What is a usable equation if Current is unknown? (Substitute using Ohms Law)
Complete exercises 1 - 6 on the Electronics Guide PDF (on pages 62-68.)